1. The United States Military Standard (MIL-STD) ensures that products meet certain minimum requirements and standards of reliability established by the U.S. Department of Defense.
2. The standard is also used by non-defense government organizations or industries as a way of showing that their products meet the criteria.
1. Create your own Flight Control Laws. With VECTOR SDK, it is possible to implement your own flight modes and special functions.
2. Make use of the code templates provided to develop your own logic. Reduce the time dedicated to programming tasks by using examples and templates.
3. Develop your own telemetry (TMTC/ICD) to communicate between the autopilot and the Ground Control Station.
UAV Navigation is proud to present its latest Estimation software update (v5.54), featuring the Online Hard Iron Calibration (OLHIC) capability.
INTRODUCTION TO OLHIC
1. The ability to perform on-board, autonomous magnetometer calibration in real time without ground support is a challenge for all modern aircraft, including UAVs.
In May we exhibited at XPONENTIAL 2017, which this year took place in Dallas, Texas. Tobias, Carlos and Miguel Ángel were there to represent the UAVN team and meet existing customers, as well as to expand the network of payload partners and talk to potential customers.
Thanks to all of those who were able to visit us on the stand; we hope you found it useful and informative. For those who were unable to attend the event, we look forward to seeing you in Denver, Colorado, next year (May 1-3).
High Eye has released the HEF 32, a lightweight unmanned helicopter system designed for the industrial market, based on existing aviation principles. It is a logical evolutionary development based on the previous HEF 30 model, which has been in operation for several years. Overall the new model is more capable and designed to provide vastly improved mission integration capabilities.