The VECTOR Breakout Board is a quick and easy way to connect the VECTOR to a PC in order to access all the connection capabilities of the VECTOR.
The VECTOR Breakout Board exposes to the outside world all of the inputs/outputs featured in the VECTOR as follows:
- 2 x RS422 ports (COM2 y COM3)
- 3 x RS232 ports (COM_DBG, COM0 and COM1)
- 1 x RS232 POLAR payload port (COM_POLAR)
- 1 x Ethernet port
- 2 x CAN ports (CAN0 and CAN1)
- 24 x General Purpose I/O lines (OWIO_0 to OWIO23)
- 8 x ADC inputs (0 to 3.3 V).
- 1 x FPGA programming port (J4)
- 1 x JLINK programing port (JLINK)
- 1 x power connector (9 to 36VDC)