- Attitude Heading & Reference System (AHRS)
- Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
- Inertial Navigation System (INS)
- Air Data System (ADS)
- Red Bull Air Race
- MotoGP onboard 'GyroCam'
- Reno Air Races.
- Various UAVs as the onboard ADAHRS for the Customer's own flight control computer.
Redundancy built into the POLAR software allows it to survive individual sensor failures while maintaining accurate estimates of attitude and position. Its high-performance MEMS-based IMU is calibrated and compensated over the full industrial temperature range.
- Compact and easy to integrate
- Combines exceptional navigation and attitude performance device in a wide range of high dynamics conditions and GPS-denied dead-reckoning navigation
- Supplied as standard in an aircraft-grade anodized aluminium box
- Optionally it can be supplied as an OEM board for direct integration in the Customer's product
- It is used as the onboard sensor suite inside UAV Navigation's VECTOR autopilot
|POLAR Evaluation Board||
|POLAR OEM Evaluation Kit||
|POLAR Boxed Evaluation Kit||
- GPS Antenna
- 15-Pin Micro-D System Connector (fitted with 18" / 45cm cables as shown in the image above).