For Customers wishing to develop their own flight control software UAV Navigation offers the optional Software Development Kit (SDK) for use with the VECTOR autopilot (AP). It allows Customers to implement their own high-level flight control software. Customers may opt to contract training separately or remote support can be made available during development. The VECTOR SDK complements the standard AP documentation and software.
- The VECTOR SDK includes a program skeleton offering access to all hardware functions in a library with a documented API.
- SDK documentation.
Note: In order to compile software using the VECTOR SDK, Customers will require the IAR Systems Embedded Workbench compiler (not supplied).
- It allows Customers to implement their own level flight control software.
- Option to contract training separately or remote support available during development.
VECTOR Breakout Board
The VECTOR Breakout Board is a quick and easy way to connect the VECTOR to a PC and access all the connection capabilities of the VECTOR.
The VECTOR Breakout Board exposes to the outside world all of the inputs/outputs featured in the VECTOR as follows:
- 2 x RS422 ports (COM2 y COM3)
- 3 x RS232 ports (COM_DBG, COM0 and COM1)
- 1 x RS232 POLAR payload port (COM_POLAR)
- 1 x Ethernet port
- 2 x CAN ports (CAN0 and CAN1)
- 24 x General Purpose I/O lines (OWIO_0 to OWIO23)
- 8 x ADC inputs (0 to 3.3 V).
- 1 x FPGA programming port (J4)
- 1 x JLINK programing port (JLINK)
- 1 x power connector (9 to 36VDC)
See the following article from the Knowledge Base:
VECTOR Installation Kit
The VECTOR Installation Kit (INSKIT) includes the ancilleries required to install and connect it to the UAV's onboard avionics:
- SMA Male to Male Bulkhead Connector.
- GPS Antenna.
- SMA Male to Male 1.5ft (45cm) cable.
- 37-Pin Connector Female (model: GLENAIR MWDM2L-37S-6E5-18).
- 25-Pin Connector Female (model: GLENAIR MWDM2L-25S-6E5-18).
Target Drone Peripheral Control Board
The Target In/Out 02 (TGTIO02) is a peripheral control board for target drones. It is an excellent solution for integrating all the peripheral functions of a target drone.
The Datalink 900MHz is compatible with all UAV Navigation autopilots and modems.
The Datalink 2.4GHz is compatible with all UAV Navigation autopilots and modems.
- VECTOR SDK