Outsourcing a Guidance, Navigation and Control (GNC) & Flight Control Services Providers
- Proven robustness and performance achieved thanks to previous professional projects.
- Reduce costs in expertise and years of development. The outsourced company already invested in them.
- The outsourcing team is already trained. Therefore you can also save this cost.
- A team of experts ready to help you, bringing all its experience to the project.
- A team of expert GNC engineers is at your disposal. You do not have to worry about retaining a dedicated team.
- Avoid the need to keep yourself updated with the same level of detail as a specialized company.
- Quick and outstanding results in a short period of time, reducing the project's time to market.
- The team of experts can suggest improvements to the project.
- Benefit from qualified hardware and software required to control your platform autonomously.
- The team can help you adapt the solution to your equirements.
- Resolve doubts and potential issues with long-term service support.
- Avoid team distractions from your business core tasks while developing the GNC.
- Your internal team are the only ones to know the specific requirements to develop the GNC.
- The Intellectual Property (IP) of the GNC does not belong to your company.
- If a potential issue arises your company depends on an external team.
- Third-party providers may have other business priorities. Other projects or developments can monopolize the team's attention, delaying the start of your project.
- You will have to share some valuable or confidential information about the project with the service provider.
- Not all companies have the relevant and trustworthy experience to deliver your project successfully. It should have a very well-trained team with an outstanding industry background.
- Time to market or to finish the project stage cannot be reduced to zero, as the outsourced team should know and understand the external platform specifics.