'People First: We believe in the value of people. We are committed to long-term relationships with our Customers, suppliers and employees. We recruit, motivate and retain only the best and we will only work with those suppliers which meet the same high standards.'
Core Values, UAV Navigation
UAV Navigation is a dedicated team of aviation enthusiasts and innovators - always looking for ways to do things smarter and better. We love what we do, celebrating our successes and supporting each other through the challenges that the UAV industry provides.
UAV Navigation recruits only the best. If you think you have what it takes to work with us, then please apply for the position advertised below that suits your profile using the link provided.
The Pre-Sales & Support Engineer is the first point of contact for technical enquiries coming into the Company. Working closely with other members of the company, he/she is an essential part of the customer cycle: marketing, lead generation (incl preparation of technical proposals), sales and after-sales support. Most of the work is conducted in the office, but an important part of it is done in the field or visiting customers. Success in this position depends upon a profound knowledge of the Company's products and systems as well as being organized and methodical. It is also essential to interact well with the customer and other departments being able to prioritize, apply common sense and tact in sometimes difficult situations.
Head of Commercial
- Daily coordination of technical support enquiries.
- Assessment of the technical needs of qualified opportunities.
- Detailed preparation and negotiation of commercial proposals in close relationship with product managers and sales team.
- Development of relationships with customers.
- Product testing, documentation maintenance and content update.
- Collaboration with product marketing activities.
- Autopilot integration and tuning on customer UAVs.
- Training customers on use and integration of autopilots.
|Education||Engineering Degree in Aeronautics, Electronics (or similar).|
|Required to Travel||YES|
|Involves Outdoor Work||YES|
If you are interested in this position, send your CV to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com. Set the job position as a Subject.
UAV Navigation offers internships in the following areas:
- Aerospace engineering, particularly related to aircraft control theory, state estimation and flight control.
- Software engineering, programming and embedded systems.
- Hardware and electronic engineering, including design of embedded electronic systems.