New Fixed Wing software available!
Fixed Wing Software can now be downloaded via the Download Center.
- Customizable Recovery Flight Plans and Take-off Flight Plans. The operator can define custom flight plans that can adapt its take off flight path according to the orography, No Fly Zones etc.
- Referenced Flight. The autopilot can use references from a wide variety of external sources (cameras, vessel, GCS, NMEA devices…) for the navigation. This is very useful during maritime operation, ground based vehicles or camera guided navigation.
- User Switches Automatic Activation in Waypoints. The autopilot can be configured to activate user switches activation on waypoints such as payload activation or to release emergency parachute if a waypoint is reached.
- Autopilot Simplified Configuration. All the autopilot settings are saved in a single file, reducing the configuration time and preventing possible issues. Additionally, this single file allows the user to replicate the configuration.
- Manual Trim Saved in the Autopilot. Trims are saved in the autopilot stabilizing the aircraft and increasing the flight safety in case of sudden command changes.
- Emergency Button. The system includes a quick access emergency button to enable Safe Mode, which ensures that the aircraft returns safely.
To know more about other innovative improvements, take a look at the WhatsNew file available on our Download Center.