New Rotary Wing Software available!
Rotary Wing Software can now be downloaded via the Download Center.
- Referenced Flight. The autopilot uses references from a wide range of external sources (cameras, vessel, GCS, NMEA devices…) which facilitates maritime operation, ground-based vehicles, camera guided navigation and more.
- Configurable Hover Functionality on waypoints. The autopilot can now execute automatic hover and User Switches on waypoints. This is very useful for cargo-drop or photogrammetry operations.
- Repetitive Jump To. Advanced capabilities that allow the operator to jump between waypoints or even flight plans.
- New Assisted Manual mode. The autopilot will now maintain the position, heading and altitude while on the Assisted Manual mode.
- New Tail Failure Alarm. More robust tail failure protection logics.
- Fully compatible with VECTOR-HIL.
To see all the improvements, take a look at the WhatsNew file available on our Download Center.