New VECTOR SDK Software version available
VECTOR SDK is outstanding because of the following features:
1. Create your own Flight Control Laws. With VECTOR SDK, it is possible to implement your own flight modes and special functions.
2. Make use of the code templates provided to develop your own logic. Reduce the time dedicated to programming tasks by using examples and templates.
3. Develop your own telemetry (TMTC/ICD) to communicate between the autopilot and the Ground Control Station.
4. Work with the raw data provided by the internal ADAHRS and GNSS, or use our optimized state estimation for attitude stabilization, guidance and navigation. Make the most of our tested and optimized estimator to implement your own Flight Control Laws.
5. Use the tested hardware (MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD 461F and ISO 9001:2008) for your own purposes. Take advantage of the hardware features of the VECTOR to develop your project and adapt it to your requirements.
6. Make the most of the VECTOR connectivity. Work with the Application Programming Interfaces (API) provided in order to make the most of the VECTOR connection capabilities, with no need to worry about analysing component datasheets. This allows you to concentrate on what's important: the creation of flight control rules
7. Make the most of VECTOR's RTOS (Real Time Operating System). Execute different tasks with absolute precision and reliability.