- Improved capabilities in Dead Reckoning and Magnetometer fail conditions.
- Improved tail control. During forward flight, allowing the autopilot to take into account the prevailing wind condition to control the helicopter to follow the track whilst maintaining the most efficient tail heading profile.
- Improved Autorotation logics.
- Improved Take Off flight mode. The platform stays in hover at a configurable altitude.
- Improved Governor response.
- Improved use of AGL sensors for altitude protection.
- Improved landing precision.
- More configurable Landing Flight Plan. The aircraft might perform a more efficient descent in spiral when landing.
- Improved speed control.
- Improved altitude control.
- Improved UAV On Ground logic.
- LUTs compatibility. Allowing the customization of the control response for manual flight and an easier and more visual way of configuring Throttle and Collective Pitch curves.
- New Engine Warm Up mode, allowing to rev up the engine on ground to achieve operating temperature level before taking off.
- New Engine Protection to avoid saturating the engine.
- New Tail Failure protection.
- New mix with increased capabilities for co-axial rotor platforms.
- Backup rotor rpm sensor capability for sensor redundancy.
To see all the improvements, take a look at the WhatsNew file available via our Download Center.
Rotary Wing Software v7.16 is available now via the Download Center.