1. Introduction. UAV Navigation (UAVN) operates a Quality Management System (QMS) in order to ensure excellence in all aspects of the Company's activity. Quality guides everything the Company does to attract, satisfy and retain its Customers.
2. Guiding Principle. The key guiding principle of the QMS is continuous improvement; all systems and procedures within the Company are subject to ongoing review and improvement so that the UAV autopilots, associated products and services offered to Customers are of only the highest quality.
3. Compliance. In order to comply with this Quality Policy, all employees are committed to the following principles, which are enforced by management at all levels on an ongoing basis:
- Employees at all levels must Implement, maintain and continually improve the QMS according to the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
- Achieve and maintain the highest possible Quality standards in all UAVN products and services.
- All work for Customers is based on agreed specifications and is developed within the framework of current legislation.
- A system of suggestions for improvement, observations and non-conformities is openly available to all employees and they are actively encouraged to use it.