- Attitude Heading & Reference System (AHRS).
- Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU).
- Inertial Navigation System (INS).
- Air Data System (ADS).
- Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS, including: GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou).
- Red Bull Air Race
- MotoGP onboard 'GyroCam'
- Reno Air Races.
- Various UAVs as the onboard ADAHRS for the Customer's own flight control computer.
Redundancy built into the POLAR software allows it to survive individual sensor failures while maintaining accurate estimates of attitude and position. Its high-performance MEMS-based IMU is calibrated and compensated over the full industrial temperature range.
- High accuracy attitude estimation. Precise attitude determination is an essential process for aircraft navigation and control. To achieve outstanding levels of attitude estimation precision, years of research and development of aerospace-grade sensor fusion estimation algorithms have been invested.
- Compact and easy to integrate.
- Supplied as standard in an aircraft-grade anodized aluminium box.
- Optionally it can be supplied as an OEM board for direct integration in the Customer's product
- As a developer and manufacturer of professional grade autopilots, UAV Navigation is committed to the highest aviation standards in terms of product performance, accuracy and reliability. UAV Navigation's manufacturing facility is equipped with state-of-the-art calibration and measurement tools and all products which leave the facility must pass exhaustive Quality Control checks. Repeatability is key. All equipment and tools used during manufacture, calibration and Acceptance Testing Protocol (ATP) comply with UAV Navigation's strict Quality Policy
- Combines exceptional navigation and attitude performance device in a wide range of high dynamics conditions and GPS-denied dead-reckoning navigation.
- Quaternion-based solution. Avoiding the gimbal-lock problems found in traditional systems.
- High data report rates from the sensors in order to reduce the latency. This is a critical requirement in advanced control systems.
- It is used as the onboard sensor suite inside UAV Navigation's VECTOR autopilot
|POLAR Evaluation Kit|
|POLAR Evaluation Board||
|POLAR OEM Evaluation Kit||
|POLAR Boxed Evaluation Kit||
|POLAR Istallation Kit
- GPS Antenna
- 15-Pin Micro-D System Connector (fitted with 18" / 45cm cables as shown in the image above).