- Fixed Wing UAV Platforms
- Rotary Wing UAV Platforms
- VTOL UAV Platforms.
- Proven on a wide spectrum of fixed wing, rotary wing and aerial target platforms in worldwide operations.
- Runway, catapult launch (up to 25G) or even balloon drop take off.
- Runway landing, parachute recovery or even net landing on a moving vessel.
- Alternative landing sites.
- GNSS Denied Navigation.
- Autorotation for rotary wing platforms.
- True helicopter performance.
- Stall Protection.
- Sea Operations.
- Suitable for High-subsonic operations (up to 650 km/h).
- Sustained +3G Maneuvers.
- Manual, Assisted-Manual, and Automatic Modes.
- Auto flight plan execution.
- Multi-Flight Plan Operations.
- Modify the operation in flight.
- Automatic actions on waypoints: suitable for cargo drop or camera shots.
- Custom Flight Phases: VECTOR-600 open architecture allows the user to easily customize autopilot gains in order to achieve custom behaviours on the aircraft.
- Transponder IN for UTM (Unmanned Traffic Management).
- Multiple datalink management.
- Camera guided navigation.
- Referenced Navigation: excellent for fully automatic ISTAR operations.
- 3D Digital Elevation Model (DEM) for flight control.
- Predictive paths.
- Flight Termination System
- Autonomous Navigation without Radio Communication.
- Meaconing, Intrusion, Jamming, and Interference protection.
- Deterministic/Predictable behaviour (RTOS-based).
- Compact Unit.
- Easily Configurable.
- MULTI-UAV Operations.
- Flares and pyrotechnics control.
- Health Monitoring.
- Individually tested before delivery to ensure high quality performance.
- Integrated ADS.
- Dual High-end CPU.
- Tactical grade ADAHRS.
- Allows the target drone to be used against surface-to-air and air-to-air weapon systems.
- Exceptional performance to price ratio.
- Embedded simulation capabilities.
- Camera stabilization, pointing and control.
- Radar/ Laser altimeter.
- Dual GNSS Compass.
- External Magnetometer.
- Flare and parachute activation for target drones.
|For Rotary Wing Platforms only. EMERGENCY mode may not be commanded directly by the operator and is the result of a failure in Magnetometer and/or GPS while being in any other operation mode.|
UAV Navigation as a leading company in the autopilot market, knows the market and the clients needs so offers more flexibility at the time of selecting an autopilot. This provides a range of autopilots options in order to evaluate features and pricing costs. Although UAV Navigation provides different autopilot alternatives, the way they are used is the same so once you learn to use one of the autopilots, you will be able to use them all. This is achieved through the use of the same Ground Control Station software, Visionair, with an easy and user-friendly interface that helps the user to update, configure and execute the previously planned mission.
|VECTOR Break Out Board|
The VECTOR-600 Break Out Board provides the user an easy way to test or work with the unit before being installed in the platform.
|VECTOR Installation Kit|
- GNSS Antenna (Tallysman 33-2410-00-5000).
- 37-Pin Connector Female (model: GLENAIR MWDM2L-37S-6E5-18).
- 25-Pin Connector Female (model: GLENAIR MWDM2L-25S-6E5-18).
- Create your own Flight Control Laws. With VECTOR SDK, it is possible to implement your own flight modes and special functions.
- Work with the raw data provided by the in-house ADAHRS and GNSS, or use our optimized state estimation for attitude stabilization, guidance and navigation. A quaternion-based solution that avoids the gimbal-lock problems found in traditional systems. Make the most of our tested and optimized estimator to implement your own Flight Control Laws.
- Use the tested hardware (MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD 461F and ISO 9001:2015) for your own purposes. Take advantage of the hardware features of the VECTOR to develop your project and adapt it to your requirements.
- Develop your own telemetry (TMTC/ICD) to communicate between the autopilot and the Ground Control Station.
- Make the most of VECTOR's connectivity. Work with the API to make the most of VECTOR's connection capabilities, with no need to worry about analysing component datasheets. This allows you to concentrate on what's important: the creation of flight control rules.
- Make the most of VECTOR's RTOS (Real Time Operating System). Execute different tasks with absolute precision and reliability. VECTOR's RTOS leads to a safer, more reliable system due to its predictability. Critical functions such us flight control tasks are prioritized to ensure flight safety.
- Make use of the code templates provided to develop your own logic. Reduce the time dedicated to programming tasks by using examples and templates.
- Option to contract training separately or remote support available during development.
- Extensive I/O Capabilities. VECTOR provides the necessary I/O capabilities to integrate a wide variety of advanced payloads.
- CAN Dispatcher. Because of the implemented dispatching logics, VECTOR-600 allows the connection of up to 6 supported peripherals to the same CAN bus.
- The VECTOR SDK includes example programs and skeleton projects offering access to all hardware functions in a C99 library with a documented API.
- SDK documentation.
- VECTOR Break Out Board.
Find more in the Knowledge Base.