The VECTOR SDK allows customers to develop their own flight stabilization and control laws, via an Application Programming Interface (API), taking advantage of VECTOR’s hardware. The VECTOR SDK complements the standard autopilot documentation and software.
The VECTOR is compatible with multiple peripherals, including a wide range of sensors, radio-links, servos, transponders and other payloads etc. By using the VECTOR SDK, developers can combine all of the resources available to implement their custom autopilot solution.
When using the SDK to implement a custom Flight Control System (FCS), the customer is free to use UAVN's own ICD.
- The VECTOR SDK includes example programs and skeleton projects offering access to all hardware functions in a C99 library with a documented API.
- SDK documentation.
- VECTOR Break Out Board.
Find more in the Knowledge Base.
- Create your own Flight Control Laws. With VECTOR SDK, it is possible to implement your own flight modes and special functions.
- Work with the raw data provided by the in-house ADAHRS and GNSS, or use our optimized state estimation for attitude stabilization, guidance and navigation. A quaternion-based solution that avoids the gimbal-lock problems found in traditional systems. Make the most of our tested and optimized estimator to implement your own Flight Control Laws.
- Use the tested hardware (MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD 461F and ISO 9001:2015) for your own purposes. Take advantage of the hardware features of the VECTOR to develop your project and adapt it to your requirements.
- Develop your own telemetry (TMTC/ICD) to communicate between the autopilot and the Ground Control Station.
- Make the most of VECTOR's connectivity. Work with the API to make the most of VECTOR's connection capabilities, with no need to worry about analysing component datasheets. This allows you to concentrate on what's important: the creation of flight control rules.
- Make the most of VECTOR's RTOS (Real Time Operating System). Execute different tasks with absolute precision and reliability.
- Make use of the code templates provided to develop your own logic. Reduce the time dedicated to programming tasks by using examples and templates.
- Option to contract training separately or remote support available during development.