DGC01 (Dual GNSS Compass) allows you to accurately estimate the actual course, under both static and dynamic conditions with no reliance placed on magnetic sensors.
It implements the GNSS interferometry technique which uses raw pseudo-range and carrier phase measurements from two separate inertial GNSS receivers with a known baseline.
- The DGC01 is complementary to a magnetometer. It can be used to improve the heading estimation or as a backup system, when the magnetometer performance declines due to electromagnetic disturbances.
- High Heading Accuracy: up to 0.3 degrees in both static and dynamic conditions.
- High Latitudes Applications: the heading estimation is not dependant on the Earth’s magnetic field.
- Easy to integrate with VECTOR through asynchronous RS-232.
- It can be used as a standalone device.
- Robust and Compact Design.
- IP66 Design: Ready to operate in extreme environments.
- Alternative to magnetometer when compass calibration cannot be carried out.
- It works also as GNSS redundant in VECTOR.
The DGC01 is supplied with the following accessories:
- 2 x ANN-MB-00-00. Multiband, high precision GNSS antennas.
- Cables & Connectors: 1 x female cable connector, overmoulded. Binder P/N: 77-3406-000-50006-0200.