The VECTOR-400 is a compact autopilot designed specifically for Unmanned Aerial Targets (UAT). Its robust enclosure and military grade connector are designed to withstand the toughest environmental conditions and conform to MIL-STD 810 and MIL-STD 461.
It has built-in physical and logical redundancy, allowing it to survive all individual sensor failures and even jamming attacks while maintaining accurate estimates of attitude and position. Advanced algorithms, such as stall protection and an automatic gliding capability, ensure flight safety in case of engine failure.
The VECTOR-400 incorporates UAV Navigation’s proprietary Air Data Attitude and Heading Reference System (AD-AHRS) and Inertial Navigation System (INS), providing precision attitude information and enabling reliable navigation even in the most demanding environments. The outstanding AHRS means that the VECTOR-400 delivers great performance in GNSS-denied environments (<30 m/min drift) and also when executing highly dynamic maneuvers.
Every unit is checked in accordance with UAV Navigation's meticulous calibration processes before passing Quality and final acceptance tests; only then is it delivered to the customer with its individual Certificate Of Conformity.
UAV Navigation has designed the VECTOR-400 to conform with MIL-STD-810 and MIL-STD-461. Hardware and software design and development are in accordance with DO-178, DO-254 and also ASTM F3201-16 - one of the only certifications geared towards unmanned aircraft.
When a radar altimeter is installed, the VECTOR-400 can use readings from the unit to control high speed, sea-skimming flight at altitudes down to 7 meters above surface level in order to provide realistic anti-ship missile threat emulation and training.
Not all autopilots are able to control highly dynamic platforms; even less are able to perform special maneuvers such as high speed, sea-skimming flights.
- Proven on a wide variety of aerial targets around the world.
- Catapult launch (up to 25G).
- Parachute Recovery.
- GNSS Denied Navigation.
- Sea-Skimming (proven in real flights 7m above sea level).
- Sea Operations.
- Flown up to 650km/h.
- Optimal Evasive Aircraft Maneuvers (Sustained +3G).
- Manual, Assisted-Manual, and Automatic Modes.
- Auto flight plan execution (up to 400 waypoints).
- Multi-Flight Plan Operations.
- Modify the operation in flight.
- Predictive paths.
- Flight Termination System.
- Automatic Stall Protection.
- COMM LOST Autonomous Operation.
- Meaconing, Intrusion, Jamming, and Interference protection.
- Compact Unit.
- Easy Configuration.
- MULTI-UAV Operations.
- Optional Integrated Datalink.
- Radio datalink independent mission capable.
- Flares and pyrotechnics control.
- Health Monitoring.
- Dual High-end CPU.
- Integrated ADS.
- Allows the target drone to be used against surface-to-air and air-to-air weapon systems.
- Exceptional performance to price ratio.
- Referenced Flights.
VECTOR-400 can control a wide variety of peripherals used in aerial targets operations:
- Multiple datalink support.
- Radar altimeter.
|The autopilot maintains current IAS, altitude and heading.|
UAV Navigation is a leading autopilot manufacturer with extensive experience in the aerial target market. The company's range of autopilots for aerial targets means that customers can choose from cutting-edge, highly advanced flight control solutions for the most demanding platforms, down to more straightforward systems for simpler targets which require a more cost-effective autopilot. Although UAV Navigation offers a range of autopilots, the flight control system and Visionair Ground Control Station (GCS) software behind all of them is the same, providing the same reliability and dependability, and minimizing operator training costs.
|VECTOR-400 Break Out Board|
|VECTOR-400 Installation Kit|
The VECTOR-400 Installation Kit (INSKIT) includes the ancilleries required to install and connect it to the UAV's onboard avionics:
- GNSS Antenna (Tallysman 33-2410-00-5000).
- Amphenol MS3112E-16-26P